Mio Nonno Patrons!
From our Mio Nonno family, we want to express our deepest empathy & sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We pride ourselves at Mio Nonno for taking the utmost care of our guests and staff and during these times we plan on doing the same.
The health and wellbeing of our guests & staff is our top priority, and we
have approached the reopening of our restaurants’ dining rooms with that as our guiding principle.
We are committed to taking care of our guests seated in our dining room and will implement all the safety procedures necessary to taking care of YOU!
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following in our dining room:
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Making reservations available through Open Table and calling our restaurants direct
- Using text paging to allow guests to wait outside of the restaurant
- Providing a QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our sanitized menus
- Not presetting any tables
- Only using wrapped straws
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
These are just some of the changes we have made to protect your safety while at the same time providing the best level of service and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in all of our restaurants, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Cleaning and sanitizing all counter surfaces, check presenters & pens after each use.
- Constant handwashing
- Having wrapped utensils available for those guests who request utensils
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
You’re welcome to call our Allen, Flower Mound and Dallas locations directly so we can take care of you!
To place an order call
Allen location – Call (214) 383-6661
Flower Mound Location – Call (469) 804-7472
Dallas Victory Park location – Call (972) 639-5070 Order Online or call For Dallas Victory Park location- CLICK HERE
Your Mio Nonno Family